The following are resources developed by the ACA Consultation Team, to be shared with your loved ones!
- Creating Your Schedule (In-home Schoolwork)
- Distance Learning Schedule – Elementary Level
- Distance Learning Schedule - High School Level
- Distance Learning - Weekly Planner
- Helping Children Wear Face Masks
- Supporting Positive Behavior at Home
- Understanding and Using Social Stories
Social Stories are a social learning tool that supports the safe and meaningful exchange of information between parents, professionals, and people with autism of all ages.
- Coronavirus: About COVID-19 and How to Keep Everyone Safe
- Washing My Hands
- Social Distancing and Keeping Everyone Healthy
- Learning at Home When School is Closed
- Wearing My Face Mask
- Wearing Protective Equipment
- Visiting With My Family
To support with creating schedules, visual task strips, First/Then Boards, etc., we have developed the icons below.